Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nothing Compares 2 You

My favourite song of the moment is Sinead O' Connor's "Nothing Compares 2 U". I don't know why but it reminded me of Bratislava. When we were there, everything was foggy. It was as if we were walking in mist. There were no attractions. Everything was closed. They had this funny exhibition on the street, cows after cows after cows. I laughed. We decided to try the local speciality - dumplings of some kind. There was no one in the bar. The bar was beautiful. I can't remember how it looked like, but I remembered it had many portraits... of beautiful blue, sea-blue, I think the people in the paintings were underwater, swimming with fishes. Slowly, everything becomes a blur. We see pictures, but they don't seem real. As my memories disappear, the only real thing I have is you.

1 comment:

  1. I remembered to check your blog today! So happy. I love this song, it always makes me cry, such a beautiful song. I'm so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete