Sunday, April 3, 2011

Europe

I would really like to travel Europe. Go back to one of the cities I've visited and through my feelings in that city, figure out the changes that have happened within me. Or, really, I just miss the quiet-ness of it. How in certain monuments, it feels like, i'm living on the edge of history. I don't quite exist, only one figure, in a street that has seen and experienced centuries of figures. It's wonderful. As if the shackles of being human and living one full life is overthrown, if just for a moment, and one is just a simple pleasure-seeking, beauty-loving and sun-kissing breath of life.

I do actually have enough money to make my own pilgrimage to Europe. Still, I can't quite make myself spend it. I'll just let my dreams intensify. For these dreams are also part of the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment