Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Japan

I have no idea why many people think I'm atheist. I'm not. I believe God exists. I think too often people associate being non-religious with being non-spiritual. They don't necessarily coincide. I have this feeling that God is crying as well. I don't really understand the things that happen in this world and why events happen the way they do - I don't always think everything necessarily follows a "plan"... although I do believe in fate, destiny and karma. I think sometimes we get what we don't deserve, and it's not about whether one ultimately gets their just desserts (the concept of heaven), but that life each day is a precious gift and never an entitlement.

I believe that one can live doubting the actions of everyone around them, or just thrive in the inherent goodness that lives in your heart as we all go out in search of truth. God bless Japan and everyone in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment