Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dance

I wonder if there are non-sleazy dance places. I don't want to be in the midst of a drunk orgy. I want the kind of dance places we see in movies when we were young and they have real musicians. I want to be able to see the sky and have the stars and moon as my audience. Once, in Holland, we played a cd we bought from street musicians in Paris, and played it in His room. And we danced. It's not that I cannot do it in Singapore, but dance, the best kind of dances, is in the moment... it's improvisation.

Still, my feet shall not be deterred.

2 comments:

  1. let's hold a dance party where we play music we love and dance with people we love. I've always wanted to hold one in my garden. Because of your post, I shall! And i shall invite all the wonderful people in the world, and all the people these wonderful people think are wonderful, and so on.

    but these amazing people will first have to find their way through Chan's labyrinth...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY. Thanks for visiting my love :) and the dance party sounds wonderful! I'll come with a happy heart and two left feet!

    ReplyDelete