Sunday, September 4, 2011

House

I find out that House finally confesses his love for Cuddy:

Dr. Gregory House: I've made a decision... Being happy and being in love with you... makes me a crappy doctor.
Dr. Lisa Cuddy: Shut up! You're too drunk to end this relationship.
Dr. Gregory House: I am drunk, and I am also right. You have made me a worse doctor, and people are going to die because of that... and you... are *totally* worth it. If I had to choose between... between saving everyone or loving you, being happy. I choose you. I choose being happy with you. I will always choose you.


AND! That the actress acting as Cuddy is leaving House!

ON THE SAME DAY.

The pain of it all.


3 comments:

  1. Oh i watched this episode too! I didn't know the actress was leaving! ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, erica, didn't know you watched House! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow erica, didn't know you watched TV shows!!! heh juuust kidding <3

    ReplyDelete