Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Quotes from Grey's Anatomy (Season 7): Teddy & Henry

Teddy: I have great medical insurance.
Henry: Way to kick a guy when he's down.
Teddy: I'm... I'm saying... I'm saying that I'll marry you.
Henry: Uh, that's a really generous offer, but I can't.
Teddy: I'm a doctor. I took an oath, and I can't leave you now anymore than I could leave you bleeding out in the street.



Henry: I've been thinking lately, and I think...um...I think I've figured it out...why all of your dates go so bad, so, so bad, laughably bad, and it's not your fault—it's mine because I'm not the guy on them with you.


Henry: I really tried to be a gentleman about all this, but now you need to get the hell out. Letting you go was the worst thing I’ve ever done. It’s the most painful thing I’ve ever done, and I’m a guy who’s had 82 surgeries. My threshold for pain is pretty high. You need to get out. I’m not your best bud. I’m not your security blanket. I’m a man who’s been in love with you and you, you who waltzed you into the arms of a damn knight on a horse. So, go to Germany and have little spaetzle-eating children. And please, for God’s sake, leave me alone.


I love how marriages of convenience slowly become true marriages. Always a romantic at heart.

Cristina: Why would you want to put yourself through this again?
Her patient: Because I love what I do more than anything. You don't find something you love that much and let it go. You hold onto it and throw yourself in deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment